If you dream of drinking wine, a great and positive change will take place in your life.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Wine:
- Wine To dream of drinking, health, wealth, etc. (Gypsy). To dream of drinking in moderation might well im£ly strength and refreshment through sensory stimuli. Some dream interpreters translate this as a forecast of the dreamer’s marriage.
- Wine A symbol of Christ’s blood and the forgiveness of sins, Matt. 26:28
- Wine It symbolises unlawful wealth if there is no suggestion of any dispute with someone over the wine. But if there is any such suggestion then it is some harm coming his way.
- Wine 1. Blood. 2. Recklessness. 3. Intoxication. 4. Temptation.
- Wine The intoxicating power of the world; the spiritual power of the holy spirit
- Wine (Alcoholic; Beer; Drunkard; Enmity; Evil; Hatred; Inebriate; Temptation; Tippler) Wine in a dream represents unlawful earnings, illegal tender, or easy money. Drinking wine in a dream means committing a major sin, or it could mean becoming wealthy.It also could imply verbal abuse, temptation, or enmity.A river of wine in a…
- Wine In dreams, wine can suggest a happy occasion.As a substance it has an influence on our awareness and appreciation of our environment.A wine cellar, therefore, can represent the sum of our past experiences, both good and bad.A wine bottle, as a source of enjoyment, is taken by some to indicate…
- Wine As a symbol of ‘the liquid of life’, wine highlights our ability to draw the best out of our experiences and to make use of what is gleaned to provide fun and happiness.The wine glass can have two meanings. Firstly, it stands for the container of our happiness and secondly…
- Wine Wine can represent potential spiritual abundance (as in the parable of turning water into wine).It can also signify the taking in of spiritual power.
- Wine To dream of drinking wine, forebodes joy and consequent friendships.To dream of breaking bottles of wine, foretells that your love and passion will border on excess.To see barrels of wine, prognosticates great luxury.To pour it from one vessel into another, signifies that your enjoyments will be varied and you will…
- Drinking Wine Drinking win with another means the drinker will quarrel with that person with regards to his livelihood provided there is a dining table between them.
- Brewing Wine The brewer will be employed by the king or the ruler and great decision will be made by him.
- River of Wine If a person sees a river flowing with wine and such a river flows through lush and green land with which he is not familiar, drinking from such a river or entering such land is a glad tiding that the observer will attain Jannah. But if he does not consume…
- A Wine Merchant He pursues whatever comes his way, good or bad.
- Wine press (Grapes; Juice; Vineyard; Vintage; Vintager) Pressing grapes to make wine in a dream means corruption and evil.(Also see Extracting oils from seeds; Juice; Vineyard)
- Wine Cellar 1. Rich. 2. “Cool.”
- Wine-glass To dream of a wine-glass, foretells that a disappointment will affect you seriously, as you will fail to see anything pleasing until shocked into the realization of trouble.
- Wine-cellar To dream of a wine-cellar, foretells superior amusements or pleasure will come in your way, to be disposed of at your bidding.
- Grape wine (See Juice)
- Nonalcoholic wine Drinking nonalcoholic wine in a dream means distress, sorrow, a wretched life, poverty, or unexpected expense.In a dream, drinking nonalcoholic wine also represents lawful money that is earned from one’s toiling and sweat. However, drinking alcoholic beverage in a dream means money that is acquired through rough words and arguments,…