Dreaming about a wedding cake suggests that you are feeling bitter or sad about a disappointment in love. You may also feel like you are not getting your fair share of attention from a certain person.
In particular, a partially eaten wedding cake represents lost opportunities in romance.
To dream of the “toppers” (little bride and groom figurines) on a wedding cake is a symbol of your commitment to a relationship or situation.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Wedding Cake:
- Wedding Cake Symbolic of matrimony and unending love
- Wedding / Wedding Dress / Wedding Ring A marriage or a wedding in a dream often indicates the uniting of two particular parts of us which need to come together in order to create a better whole.For instance, the intellect and feelings – or perhaps the practical and intuitive sides – may need to be united.To be…
- Wedding / Wedding Dress / Wedding Ring A wedding can symbolize the sacred union between the spiritual and physical.In former times it was seen as a ritual that brought fertility to the earth. Within the human being there is the need to make vows, to give promises and above all to symbolize the making of those promises…
- Wedding / Wedding Dress / Wedding Ring To dream of a wedding can give some indication of the type of person we are looking for as a partner. We may, for instance, dream that we are marrying a childhood friend – in which case we are looking for somebody who has the same qualities as that person.…
- Cake Something sweet and easy to one’s spirit, i.E. “A piece of cake”; see “food”
- Fig Cake Symbolic of intercession and revival, 1 Sam. 25:18, 30:12
- Cake It may symbolize the sweet and pleasurable parts of life. The dream may be interpreted according to your interaction with the cake in the dream. Represents something that brings you joy and pleasure and is shared with others.Directly related to celebrations and company.
- Cake 1. One feels he/she should get a reward for a job well done. 2. Being selﬁsh.
- Cake It may symbolize the sweet and pleasurable parts of life. The dream may be interpreted according to your interaction with the cake in the dream.
- Cake General Meaning: Provision for your desires and not only your needs. Dreams • Positive: A cake speaks of fun, enjoyment and blessing. It speaks of receiving a gift and something that is enjoyable. • I remember once dreaming of walking into my home and my father had bought me a…
- Cake If you dream of eating cake, you will have success in an upcoming endeavor.
- Cake Sensual enjoyment and celebration is represented in dreams by cakes.
- Cake If a poor person sees himself eating modified bread or a cake in a dream, it means sickness or loss of something one is anticipating to receive.(Also see Bread)
- Cake Celebratory of a person’s life. If the cake is half-baked or burnt it symbolizes worthlessness, Hosea 7:8
- Birthday Cake To see a birthday cake in your dream is a wonderful omen, meaning the best of your wishes will be realized.It also represents your willingness to share your life with others.
- Raisin Cake Love, refreshing, Song. 2:5, 1 Sam. 30:12
- Birthday Cake Celebratory of a person’s life and growth. If the cake is half-baked or burnt it symbolizes worthlessness Hosea 7:8
- Cake (with soft pudding) Easy life of happiness.
- Wedding A wedding symbolises the acquiring of honour, dignity, pomp and material wealth, its measure depending on the beauty, pedigree and social status of his bride in the dream.
- Wedding General Meaning: A covenant ritual whereby two become one. Positive: The best illustration we have of this is the wedding of Christ to His bride. The wedding ceremony is in fact a covenant ritual act. • In the Old Testament when two people entered into a blood covenant, they would…