To see or use a wash cloth in your dream suggests that you need to deal with your emotions and find some sort of resolution in order to move forward in your life. Find some way to vent your feelings – by journaling or confiding in a friend or counselor – so you can get some support.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Wash Cloth:
- Car Wash To dream that you are washing your car, or going through a car wash, foretells that any troubles you are currently having will soon pass.
- Wash-bowl To dream of a wash-bowl, signifies that new cares will interest you, and afford much enjoyment to others.To bathe your face and hands in a bowl of clear water, denotes that you will soon consummate passionate wishes which will bind you closely to some one who interested you, but before…
- Cloth (Fabric) Weaving a cloth or hanging it in the open air in a dream means undertaking a long journey.(Also see Wrapping)
- Darning old cloth (Patching) Darning an old garment in a dream represents hypocrisy, fawning, adulation, impertinence, or it could mean to manage by, or to suffer from a lasting poverty.
- Cloth Merchant He symbolises a man of high standing in the community; or he symbolises a poet or a man of wisdom.
- Table-Cloth Covering or protection; research details for clarity, i.E., Material, color, etc.
- Cotton Cloth To see cotton cloth in a dream, denotes easy circumstances. No great changes follow this dream.For a young woman to dream of weaving cotton cloth, denotes that she will have a thrifty and enterprising husband.To the married it denotes a pleasant yet a humble abode.
- Saddle cloth In a dream, a saddle cloth represents marriage, a judicial or a political appointment, moving to a new house, moving to a new shop, or it could mean travels.
- Dish Cloth To dream about a dish cloth suggests that you are moving on from the past. You are getting ready for the next thing that comes your way.
- Head-cloth or Odhni A wife’s head-cloth (ie. Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.