If you dream of being in a strip club, you have been repressing thoughts and emotions that need to come out into the open.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Strip The removal of one’s possessions, etc., İs a warning to take precautions
- Strip / Stripper To dream that you are stripping, indicates repression of your personal and physical desires. You are yearning for greater self-expression.If you dream of seeing a stripper and feeling disgusted, you are nervous about discovering the real truth about a certain person or situation.If you enjoyed the strip show, then your…
- Club A dream auguring suffering and misfortune (Gypsy). Inman and Freud regard it as a phallic symbol, although it denoted strength and power amongst the ancients, bearing no erotic significance; to the Christians it became an emblem of suffering and of martyrdom.
- Club An instrument of war symbolic of God’s words shattering His enemies, Jer. 51:20
- Club 1. If one feels accepted into the club, one feels accepted by family and friends. 2. If one is thrown out of the club, one has done something that one feels guilty about. 3. A measure of how one feels in terms of expressing individuality, i.E., Feeling dominated by or…
- Club Striking someone with a club or walking stick or any weapon that is bent like a walking stick means that the victim will be involved in some difficulty that causes injury and damage.
- Club If you dream of being in a fun-filled nightclub, a happy and exciting social life is in your future.If you see yourself as the guest of honor at a nightclub party, the event represents a microcosm of your life, complete with private crushes and petty rivalries.To dream of drifting into…
- Club To dream of being approached by a person bearing a club, denotes that you will be assailed by your adversaries, but you will overcome them and be unusually happy and prosperous; but if you club any one, you will undergo a rough and profitless journey.
- Club (Cudgel) In a dream, a club means scolding and rebuking someone.If used as a baton in a dream, then it means subjugating and humiliating someone, or it could mean having the upper hand or having the wealth and power to do good or evil.(Also see Knocker)
- Club (People) Organized ritual and dance as an expression of an inner rhythm is an important part of the progression to spiritual awareness n it requires a certain level of maturity to be at ease being part of a group, so to dream of being with a crowd and enjoying the interaction,…
- Church (was a bar/club) Playing with Spirituality.
- Club (People) When we dream of being in a club such as a night-spot or sports club, we are highlighting the right of every human being to belong to a group with common aims and beliefs.
- Club (Weapon) The club as a weapon is a stereotype of masculinity, although rather crudely expressed in this instance.The type of club used in the game of golf for instance suggests the ability to use masculinity in a more refined way.
- Club (Weapon) We have great strength at our disposal, for which we need to find an outlet.
- Club (Weapon) To dream of using a weapon to club someone denotes an inner turmoil that has remained unexpressed.It may also depict our feelings of violence against ourselves.
- Club (Weapon) Rather obviously, a club can be taken as a symbol of the penis in both male and female dreams.
- Country Club A dream involving country club activities is a forerunner of unpleasant news.
- Club Sandwich A combination of social activities or services at one occasion; see “sandwich”