Control issue for positive or negative.Controlling patterns in lieu of cleaning them out and repatterning.
Peaceful, clean water is empowerment of the holy spirit, including cooking, cleaning, etc.; Dangerous or polluted is a warning
1. The unconscious mind. 2. Confusion (messy, in need of organization). 3. Therapeutic purge, loss of old behaviors (spring cleaning, reorganization).
1. A “custodian” or caretaker who cleans up the messes of other people. 2. Waste or problems of laziness in business matters (to see a janitor not cleaning).
1. Sorting, cleaning and straightening out difﬁculties. 2. A need to address emotions or feelings otherwise ignored or taken lightly, likely in someone else. 3. An aspect of life needs attention. 4. Desires will be addressed.
1. Emotional assessment, cleaning out usually negative things (doing laundry, needing to do laundry). 2. Social contentment, pleasure.
Falling rain can be a metaphor for crying and tears, but it also represents renewal and fertility. Standing in the rain may indicate a cleaning process.
To be cleaning an article suggests that we are not satisfied with its original state. Making a clear statement suggests a deeply held belief.
1. The need to be more receptive to the ideas of others. 2. If cleaning one’s ears, the person is trying to be receptive.
To dream of cleaning up rust suggests that we recognize our own negligence. Dreaming of rust appearing as we look at an object signifies that a project has reached the end of its useful life.