We all need some kind of continuity in our lives, something that gives a sense of long-term comfort.
A ring holds this symbolism because it is never-ending and is self-perpetuating.
To be ringing someone in a dream suggests we are trying to make contact with something important.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Ring:
- A Yellow Ring or a Ring Made of Lead He will be the receipient of things of little value.
- Ring 1. Relationship commitment is in the ofﬁng. 2. Wealth and security (a diamond ring). 3. To keep one’s word or promise. 4. Harmony, balance; completion (circular shape). 5. Joyous announcement is to come (as in “ring a bell”).
- A Ring A ring in the dream symbolises a person’s estate, wealth, honour and power through which he enjoys a status and dignity amongst the people. Any abnormalities or excellences in the ring is a reflection of similar abnormalities or excellences in any of the above.
- Ring To see a ring in a dream can symbolize God’s approval and authority, Jer. 22:24, Hag. 2:23
- Ring To receive a ring indicates the dreamer will find a new and devoted friend. A broken ring, separation from a loved one. To give a ring, a newly found interest. The ring betokens love and friendship; to the young, marriage.
- Ring Are you dreaming about ornamental jewelry or merely noise? If you are dreaming the former, the ring may be symbolic of your commitments and promises. The ring can been seen from a larger point of view as a circle, which is a symbol of completion and wholeness. If the ring…
- Ring A ring represents completion and loyalty.
- Ring For a woman to dream that her wedding ring breaks augurs the death of her husband; if it presses her finger the dream forecasts the illness of her husband or of some of his family. To dream that some one draws a ring on the dreamer’s finger denotes marriage (Raphael).…
- Ring General Meaning: A ring is a symbol of a covenant vow. • Dreams Positive: To receive a wedding ring in a dream may speak of your relationship with the Lord. It is a picture that He desires to draw you into a more intimate relationship with Him. • If you…
- Ring Completion; loyalty
- Ring In a dream, a ring represents peace, tranquility, authority, a wife, a child, or ajob, the reward of which will equal the value and size of the gemstone which is placed on it.If one’s wife is pregnant, and ifhe sees himself wearing a golden ring in a dream, it means…
- Ring You might like to consult the entries for hole, telephone, wedding / wedding dress / wedding ring as well as the information on circle in shapes / patterns.
- Ring A ring appearing in a dream usually signifies a relationship of some sort.A wedding ring suggests a union and a promise.A ring belonging to the family would represent old traditions and values.An engagement ring suggests a more tentative promise of devotion.An eternity ring would be a long-term promise.A signet ring…
- Ring Like the circle, the ring signifies eternity and divinity.It represents totality and infinity.
- Ring A promise; research type, i.E. Gold, silver, plastic, paper, diamond, etc. See “finger”
- Ring To dream of wearing rings, denotes new enterprises in which you will be successful.A broken ring, foretells quarrels and unhappiness in the married state, and separation to lovers.For a young woman to receive a ring, denotes that worries over her lover’s conduct will cease, as he will devote himself to…
- Ring Dreaming about a ring means that you have learned how to balance your emotions and ideals.
- A Gold Ring It symbolises unlawful and haraam wealth and clothing.
- The Stone of a Ring If symbolises beauty and adornment. If the ring is seen destroyed but not the stone, it means a person will lose what he owns but the people will continue to talk about its beauty.It is also said that the stone of a ring symbolises a person’s son through whom he…
- Theft of a Ring If the ring is stolen or destroyed his business and livelihood will be disrupted. And he will find himself in straitened circumstances.