(China, interpretation of dreams)
Red rainbow: good fortune; Black rainbow: bad luck.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Rainbow:
- Rainbow To dream about a rainbow is very lucky and brings good luck to the dreamer.
- Rainbow The rainbow portends happiness after many singular, unexpected events.
- Rainbow Rainbows are colorful bridges that fall across the sky, but we can not walk across them (or use them to get to our pot of gold). Currently you may experience great joy and have extraordinary or even magical ideas, but remember that you can not walk across the rainbow bridge,…
- Rainbow To dream of a rainbow means denotes more favorable aspects in life. If you dream of seeing a rainbow with a partner, you will have much bliss. Happiness, joy and mental clarity.
- Rainbow A change in the dreamer’s present condition; a rainbow in the East denotes benefits to the poor and the sick; in the West good for the rich but not for the poor. Overhead, a change in fortune; sometimes ruin and death to the dreamer and his family. On the right…
- Rainbow Rainbows represent great happiness and opportunity.
- A Rainbow A green rainbow signifies safety from drought and famine. A yellow one symbolizes sickness or disease. A red one implies bloodshed. It is said that sometimes, the mere dreaming of a rainbow implies that the observer of the dream will marry soon.
- Rainbow Red rainbow: good fortune; • Black rainbow: bad luck.
- Rainbow To see a rainbow in a dream, is prognostic of unusual happenings.Affairs will assume a more promising countenance, and crops will give promise of a plentiful yield.For lovers to see the rainbow, is an omen of much happiness from their union.To see the rainbow hanging low over green trees, signifies…
- Rainbow A rainbow symbolizes the spiritual glory that is available to us through understanding and learning. More esoterically, a rainbow is said to represent the seven steps of awareness necessary for true spirituality.It is the connecting ‘bridge’ between the physical and the spiritual realms.
- Rainbow The raising of consciousness and appreciation of something as ethereal as a rainbow suggests the need for a heightened sense of awareness. When it was realized that white light could be split into its component parts the various colours came to have meaning.For instance, red indicates passion, green fertility, and…
- Rainbow A rainbow appearing in a dream is the promise of something better to come.The old story of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is so firmly entrenched in folklore that this meaning often comes across in dreams.
- Rainbow (Fantasy; Illusion; Pipe dream) In a dream, a rainbow means peace and tranquility.Ifthe red color is dominant in the dream, then it means witnessing bloodshed during the same year.If the yellow color is more dominant in the dream, it means an illness.If the green color is more dominant in the…
- Rainbow Always a positive symbol. No matter what the rest of the dream implies, if the dream ends with a rainbow, particularly if you find the pot of gold, the dream is a portent of the end of all your troubles followed by much happiness.
- Rainbow An infinite promise of protection from god, relative to the present storm in one’s life; see “storm”
- Rainbow 1. Restoration of hope, end of troubles. 2. Transﬁguration. 3. Connection between “earthly” matters and spiritual. 4. Very good luck, especially if dreamed by lovers.
- Rainbow This is a sign of God’s covenant with all life. Rainbows also stand for faithfulness and love, Gen. 9:13