To see plastic objects in your dream, suggests that you are being fake and artificial. You are not being genuine and true to yourself.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Plastic:
- Plastic A symbol of something flexible or pliable
- Plastic 1. Level of function, helpfulness and pliability. 2. Authenticity, how “real” something is, often a personality aspect.
- Plastic Figurative of that which is created by man instead of god
- Plastic Bag To see a plastic bag in your dream, represents the responsibilities that you carry.If the plastic bag was ripped or torn, then it indicates that you have a lot of worries.Try to find a way to de-stress yourself.
- Plastic Surgery To dream that you are having plastic surgery, suggests that you are rebuilding your self-esteem and trying to improve your self-image.If you dream that others reactions to your surgery are negative, you are having a difficult time being confident in yourself. You must learn to connect with what makes you…
- Plastic Surgery 1. A need or desire for restructuring, enhancement of self-image, often after emotional injury, devastation. 2. Avoiding “deeper issues,” inner problems.
- Plastic Cutlery In general, to see plastic cutlery in your dream suggests that you are not being true to yourself and your values.Specifically: Plastic forks can mean that you should be careful not to believe everything you are told - and don’t exaggerate to others either. Plastic knives may represent anxiety about…
Posted in P