Search Results for: dog
1. A need or desire for protection. 2. Issues may arise concerning law. 3. Advancement, prosperity.
1. Forgotten skills. 2. Ability to learn, humility. 3. Loyalty and protection. 4. Treachery and betrayal (a black dog, or being bitten by a dog). 5. Bad reputation (being chased by a dog).
1. Unexpected attack from someone one doesn’t know. 2. If one kills the dog, then the unknown adversary is vanquished. 3. If running from a mad dog, one is unable to cope with an adversary. 4. If someone else kills the dog, it means that the dreamer has a good friend who will come to his/her aid.
1. Testing or sampling before you commit. 2. Adventuresome disposition. 3. Good luck and wealth are in the ofﬁng (to be licked by a dog).
1. To be seen as under the inﬂuence of others. 2. Good fortune in happy, solid friendships. 3. A feeling that friends are attempting to be manipulative.
Like thunder, it wont hurt, but if not heeded, it could get worse; see “dog”
A person who is put last by the big dogs of power, but they have the fearless courage needed to persevere; see “small”
One with a dogmatic personality; a bully
A person of like character, i.E. A golden retriever is prosperous, brown is a worker, pit bull is dangerous, white is innocent, etc.; See “animals”
An abnormally bad tempered person; see “dog”