Emotion is one of the most difficult things to communicate, so ‘wrapping it up’ in letters or emails is a strong dream image.
Trying to send mail may be trying to communicate how we feel.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Mail Determined by contents, colors; i.E. Financial support may come in the form of a support garment; research accordingly
- E-Mail 1. Need to communicate quickly with someone about some thing. 2. One is spending too much time using the computer.
- Mail 1. Hope or dreams of the future. 2. Message from the unconscious. 3. In female dreamers, a male object of affection.
- Mail Mail in a dream means activities or travels. Mail in a dream also means being led by one’s evil actions and sins into the road of destruction or consequent death.(Also see Mailman; Ostrich)
- Mail In a woman’s dream mail may represent her more assertive side, whereas in a man’s dream he may wish to reveal his true self.
- Mail Mail in the sense of armour suggests defences that we put up, but may also signify the masculine gender. Retrieving lost mail suggests that we need to increase our motivation.
- Mail Mail in dreams is communication from the spiritual realms.
- Mail To dream about receiving mail suggests that you need to communicate or re-establish contact with someone from your present/past.The mail may also be a coded way of referring to issues with a “male” in your life.If the mail is from someone you don’t know, then it suggests that your unconscious…
- Suit of mail (See Leather shield)
- Mail carrier (See Carrier)
- Coat of mail (Armor; Kingdom; Money; Peace; Shield) In a dream, a coat or mail represents protection from one’s enemy.Ifone sees himselfmaking a coat of mail in a dream, it means that he will build a castle.To see oneselfwearing one means becoming a leader.Ifa merchant sees himselfwearing a coat of mail in a…
- United States Mail Box To see a United States mail box, in a dream, denotes that you are about to enter into transactions which will be claimed to be illegal.To put a letter in one, denotes you will be held responsible for some irregularity of another.