Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Lunar months (See Arabic months)
- Eclipse Dreaming of an eclipse of the sun is a warning that continued excesses will cause major health problems . An eclipse of the moon could also be your souls way of telling you to keep your head in tense situations.
- Eclipse Symbolic of end-times events, Joel 2:31
- Eclipse 1. A serious threat in one’s life, perhaps literally. 2. Eclipse of the moon signiﬁes that some part of one’s personality is being hidden.
- Eclipse To dream about an eclipse of the sun means your desires are getting the better of your good sense. You could also feel that someone else is getting the credit for your achievements.If you dream of a lunar eclipse, this signifies that your feminine side is being overshadowed.It may also…
- Eclipse (India, interpretation of dreams) Hopes are eclipsed. Death is near. Enjoyment may be put an end to.There is no use of dotting on the wife, for life is coming to an end.The friend is a traitor.All expectations will bear no fruit.
- Eclipse (Lunar eclipse; Solar eclipse) Seeing a solar eclipse in a dream means that a calamity will befall the leader of a country, while a lunar eclipse represents a calamity that will befall the prime minister.It is also said that a solar eclipse in a dream signifies the death of one’s…
- Eclipse Dreaming of an eclipse signifies our fears and doubts about our own success. Others around us seem to be more important or able than we are, which does not allow us to shine or excel at what we are doing.
- Eclipse We are about to go through a period of difficulty when we could find ourselves unable to maintain our usual cheerfulness. Covering up a source of illumination and enlightenment, an eclipse can also represent being forced to cover our emotions through external circumstances.
- Eclipse On a spiritual level, an eclipse can represent a loss of faith, a darkening of the light which guides us.
- Eclipse To dream of the eclipse of the sun, denotes temporary failure in business and other secular affairs, also disturbances in families.The eclipse of the moon, portends contagious disease or death.
- Solar eclipse (See Eclipse; Skies)