To dream that you are hurt or injured, signals distress and bad luck with money.
To see others hurt, suggests that you will be treated unfairly in some way by your friends.
To treat or dress another person’s injury, signifies that you are entering lucky times.
- Inflicting Injury In injury is inflicted on someone, the injured person will be harmed by the one inflicting the injury and he will be humiliated to the…
- Plaster 1. Concerns over appearances, surface or superﬁcial aspects. 2. Wordplay on drunkenness. 3. Family or domestic arrangements (note condition of plaster). 4. Indicates healing, often…
- Stretcher Symbolic of injury or sickness, Lk.5:24
- Wheelchair Symbolic of recovery from injury or needing help
- Injury (incurable) a symbol of deep rooted sin in someone’s life, Jer. 30:15
- Sting By a bee, wasp or hornet injury by a wicked person (Raphael).
- Bandage 1. Good news is on the way. 2. A need for protection, healing. 3. Concealing a pain or injury, usually emotional.
- Battery 1. Personal energy, usually emotional. 2. Possible health issue. 3. Feelings of injury or “assault.”
- Poison 1. Subtle, painful injury is done—usually emotional, sometimes spiritual. 2. An obstacle that undermines growth and well-being.
- Truss 1. A need or desire for support, help in difﬁcult, overwhelming times, often regarding business affairs. 2. Possible sickness or injury.
- Vein 1. Great sorrow. 2. Use extreme caution in activities, a possible message to avoid careless injury (to be bleeding).
- Injury Usually figurative and revealed for restoration, i.E. Heart is emotional, head is mental, etc.; Research anatomical location
- Lizard 1. Feelings of loss or injury. 2. Basic, primal instincts. 3. Vision, creativity and creative energy. 4. Genitalia.
- Pain 1. Possible illness or unknown injury. 2. Extreme unhappiness, sorrow. 3. Lack of balance, usually emotional. 4. An annoyance.
- Plastic Surgery 1. A need or desire for restructuring, enhancement of self-image, often after emotional injury, devastation. 2. Avoiding “deeper issues,” inner problems.
- Tar 1. A negative omen regarding friendships, possible overly dependent person. 2. Approaching obstacles, difﬁculty in forward movement. 3. Use caution against gossip, possible injury to…
- Throat To dream of cutting some one’s throat augurs unwitting injury to that person (Gypsy).
- Wrist To dream of hurting the wrist augurs future injury through a foolish act (Gypsy).
- Bandage Help of some type, mental or physical, according to location of injury; research anatomical location
- Paralysis 1. Loss of feeling and expression, likely emotional due to injury. 2. Difﬁculty in accepting changes, even healthy ones. 3. Feeling trapped by conﬂicts, sometimes…