A dream about holding hands with someone means that you are needing and willing to develop close friendships.
It may also mean you are feeling sexy, or want some physical affection. Your dream may also reflect anxieties about losing touch or drifting apart from that person.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Holding Hands This is a symbol of God’s faithfulness, protection, and love, Ps. 37:24. Holding hands with someone in a dream means being in agreement with them
- Holding the Sun Holding or grasping the sum and having fullcontrol over it means that the observer of the dream will acquire dominion (or Land) in proportion to the amount he grasps provided the sum is clearly visible and its rays are crystal clear.If the light and rays of the sun are seen…
- Training or Holding a Dog Training or holding a dog so as to safeguard a certain thing means he will be helped by someone in attaining his goal. In this case the dog does not symbolise an enemy.
- Own Hands In current life.
- Hands Beautiful hands promise great distinction to dreamer. A hand detached from the body, misunderstandings with your own people. Hairy hands, sordid imaginings. Hands that are soiled or blood-stained, envy, jealousy. Holding hands, emotional strain. Hands that are tied, too much restraint.
- Hands We express ourselves with our hands, and appropriate reading of body language is a valuable source of information. Likewise, in the dream state the hands may reveal information about emotions, intentions, and overt behaviors. For example, if in you dream you see clenched fists you may have much repressed anger.…
- Hands If you dream your fists are clenched, you may have a lot of repressed anger. Extended hands indicate that you are need and willing to develop close friendships. If the hands in your dreams are stroking, you may be feeling sexy. If you dream you see blood on your hands…
- Hands The hands are one of the most expressive parts of the body and signify power and creativity.The right hand is the ‘power’ hand, while the left is passive and receptive.Sometimes in dreams the left hand can represent cheating.If the hands are contrasted with each other and / or have a…
- Powerful Hands Powerful hands symbolise the wielding of great power.
- Hairy Hands To dream that your hands are covered with hair like that of a beast, signifies you will intrigue against innocent people, and will find that you have alert enemies who are working to forestall your designs.
- Hands clapping (See Clapping hands)
- Interlocking one’s hands (Intertwine) In a dream, interlocking one’s hands means a partnership, a contract, marriage, stagnation, stillness of business, 226 delinquency in one’s prayers, negligence of one’s duties, difficulties with one’s family, or a meeting that purports evil.
- Shaking Hands Shaking hands in a dream is a sign of reconciliation or renewed friendship.
- Shaking Hands For a young woman to dream that she shakes hands with some prominent ruler, foretells she will be surrounded with pleasures and distinction from strangers.If she avails herself of the opportunity, she will stand in high favor with friends.If she finds she must reach up to shake hands, she will…
- Folded Hands Symbolic of inaction or sluggishness, Prov. 6:10
- Limp Hands Powerlessness, Jer. 50:43
- Shaking Hands Symbolic of agreement
- Clapping hands In a dream, clapping hands represents pagan customs.If one hears hands clapping, or if he claps his hands in a dream, it may indicate an illness or it could represent a vacant house or a ghost town.