To dream that you are wearing or buying high heels, represents femininity and glamour. You feel confident and self-assured.
Alternatively, you may feel restricted and limited in your role as a female, because you do not think that you can fully and freely express yourself.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- High Heels 1. Feminine appeal, sexuality. 2. Constricted in social roles, limited mobility. 3. Vulnerability to pain (pinching, discomfort).
- High Heels Walking on a higher level
- High See position
- High A positive direction
- High-Five To dream that you are giving the “high-five” to someone, signifies your connection to that person. You are trying to get their recognition, acknowledgement or attention.Additionally, you may want or need to incorporate certain aspects of that person into your own self.If you dream of someone giving you a “high-five”,…
- High Security Self-protection; feeling vulnerable.
- High Chair To dream about a child’s high chair signifies unexpected news.
- High Tide 1. A knowledge that positive things will happen shortly. 2. A swelling up or “high tide” of emotions. 3. Projects and plans are progressing well. 4. A time of change, renewal, possibly in environment.
- High School 1. Passionate friendships. 2. Conﬂicts are temporary. 3. Need to take goals and ambitions more seriously. 4. Return to old ways of thinking, old worries and fears.
- High prices (Cost ofliving) Seeing a winged loafof bread flying in a dream means high prices.(Also see Bread)
- High School To dream of a high school, foretells ascension to more elevated positions in love, as well as social and business affairs.For a young woman to be suspended from a high school, foretells she will have troubles in social circles.
- High Tide To dream of high tide is indicative of favorable progression in your affairs.
- High tides (Ocean) In a dream, swimming in troubled waters or high tides means adversities, or having to face a strong opponent.
- Admiral Or Any High Official A desire for power, often a symbol of some type of authority that the dreamer hopes to attain.