(See Fat person)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Heavy To dream that something is too heavy, symbolizes your burdens, workload and responsibilities. You are carrying too much on your shoulders and need to set some priorities. Better yet, take a break and lighten up. Do you really have to accomplish everything on your to-do list?
- Heavy See weigh / weighing
- Heavy 1. Burden and responsibility. 2. A measure of wealth. 3. Emotional burdens, sadness or grief.
- Weight (Unit of weight) In a dream, a unit of weight represents a criterion, or commandingwhat is good and forbidding what is evil.It also means admonition, reprimand, power, authority, guidance, truthfulness, writing or signing an agreement, or it could represent the burdens of one’s sins.(Also see Measure”; Unit of weight)
- Weight 1. If overweight, one’s sense of self is negative. 2. If trim, one’s concept of self is good. 3. Burdens one carries. 4. If one feels lighter, then a “weight” may have been lifted off one’s shoulders. 5. Overweight may also mean that one is carrying too many responsibilities.
- Weight Determines one’s spiritual condition; research if abnormal, i.E. Thin, obese, muscular
- Weight stabilizer (See Stabilizer)
- Carrying weight (Burdens; Forbearance; Porter; Serving others)
- Weighing / Weight To be weighing something in dreams is to be assessing its worth.This image connects with the calculation of our needs and what is of value to us, whether materially or spiritually. Experiencing a weight or heaviness in a dream is to be conscious of our responsibilities.It may also suggest that…
- Weighing / Weight Weighing something up is to be trying to make an accurate decision to assess what the risks are.If we are trying to balance the scales we are looking for justice and natural balance within our knowledge. Weight in a dream may well indicate the need to be practical and down-to-earth…
- Weighing / Weight Weight in a dream indicates gravitas and seriousness. We may wish to make clear in our conscious minds our own spiritual worth.Anubis, the egyptian god, assumed the role of the guide who holds steady the scales on which the hearts of the dead are weighed against the feather of ma’at,…
- Unit of weight (Measure; Weight) In a dream, a unit of weight may signify distress or it could mean relief.A unit of weight in a dream also represents the elements that are measured or weighed with it.In a dream, a unit of weight also could represent one’s confidant or personal secretary.(Also see Half…
- Weights / Weight Lifting If you dream of lifting weights, you are feeling over-burdened by too many responsibilities in your life.To dream about a body builder suggests you are frustrated about your lack of progress in your social ambitions.
- Weight – Losing or Gaining If you dream of losing weight, it symbolizes that you are no longer being weighed down.A burden has been lifted off your shoulders.If you get too skinny in your dream though, it can mean you feel out of your league in a real life situation.To dream that you are overweight,…