A dream of contrary.
To dream of witnessing a massive explosion indicates that your own life is going to “explode.” Great changes for the better are on the way.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Explosion:
- Explosion A warning given in order to avert an “explosive” situation
- Explosion (See Agitation)
- Explosion To dream of explosions, portends that disapproving actions of those connected with you will cause you transient displeasure and loss, and that business will also displease you.To think your face, or the face of others, is blackened or mutilated, signifies you will be accused of indiscretion which will be unjust,…
- Explosion If you dream of an explosion, a problem in real life can be solved if you can be honest with someone who’s disappointed or hurt you.
- Explode / Explosion An explosion in a dream usually indicates a release of energy in a forceful way, which will allow us to make changes in the way we express ourselves or in the life we live.Apparently destructive, the outcome may be positive in that the debris has to be cleared away.
- Nuclear Explosion Spiritually, a nuclear explosion would suggest a discharge of power, which, if not handled properly, could be destructive.Treated carelessly, that power can destroy ourselves as well as others.
- Nuclear Explosion When we have suppressed certain parts of our personality rather than handling them, there may be some type of synergy (combined energy) that can become destructive. We would be alerted to this by dreaming of causing a nuclear explosion.The threat of such a huge explosion is enough to generate fear,…
- Nuclear Explosion A nuclear explosion is not always an act of war, but can sometimes be accidental.Such an accident can unintentionally have very far-reaching effects.To dream of a nuclear explosion can highlight our anxiety about great change in our lives. We do not yet know what effect that change may have. We…
- Explode / Explosion A forceful explosion of an emotion – anger, fear or sexual release for instance – can accomplish a cleansing.A dream may be a safe space in which to accomplish this, the emotion having been suppressed for some time.
- Explode / Explosion An explosion in a spiritual sense would suggest a revelation of some sort, a welling up from the depths rather than caused by external factors.