(Dresser; Fitting room; Wardrobe) A dressing room means what a comb represents in a dream.
A dressing room in a dream also represents a husband for a single girl, or a chaste and a hard-working wife for a single man.
(Also see Comb; Wardrobe)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Dressing Room To dream about a dressing room suggests that you are going through a transition period in your life.If you dreamed of putting on a new outfit in one, good luck is ahead for you. However, if you dreamed of getting/being undressed in one, or being trapped in one, you will…
- Dressing To think you are having trouble in dressing, while dreaming, means some evil persons will worry and detain you from places of amusement.If you can’t get dressed in time for a train, you will have many annoyances through the carelessness of others. You should depend on your own efforts as…
- Dressing If you dream that you are having trouble getting dressed, some evil person will preoccupy your mind to the point where you are not able to enjoy your daily life and its pleasure.
- Dressing 1. Difﬁculties ahead, often social (dressing badly or inappropriately). 2. Severe preoccupation, usually with a hurtful person or situation (to have difﬁculty).
- Cross Dressing If you dream about a man dressed like a woman, or a woman dressed like a man (or if you cross-dressed in the dream), this signifies that you are uncomfortable in some way with the more feminine side of your personality.
- Room 1. Part of the subconscious, parts of self. 2. Discovery of family secrets. 3. Woman.
- Room To dream of rooms filled with good things symbolizes a person with knowledge, Prov. 24:4. A dirty room symbolizes a person’s lifestyle, Matt. 12:44
- Room To be locked in a room indicates fear to the dreamer. The room sometimes can be used as a symbol of a woman, so in turn the analyst must study the dream carefully.
- Room According to the colors, whether large or small, type furniture, etc.; Research accordingly
- Room (See Chamber)
- Room If a strange room was the main feature of your dream, the meaning depends on the action and other elements in the dream, but as a general guide: To enter a strange room is a warning that a casual affair could turn out to be very dangerous to you if…
- Upper room (See Stairway)
- Chat Room To dream about being in a chat room suggests that you need to reach out to people who may not always physically be around.It could also suggest that you have been spending too much time in front of the computer and this has carried over into your dreams.
- Reception room Pineal gland function.
- Dining Room Dreams set in dining rooms are symbolic of relationship status.If the feeling and events of the dream were positive, this means you are happy in a real life relationship.If the dream was negative or frightening, you may be feeling nervous or guilty about a friendship situation.To dream of being alone…
- Emergency Room If you dreamed of an emergency room, you are worried that you didn’t do a thorough job on a recent project. You may also wish to look up “Ambulance”.
- Locker Room Symbolic of preparation or the time right before a major event in your life
- Fitting Room To dream about a change room suggests that you are going through a transition period in your life.If you dreamed of putting on a new outfit in one, good luck is ahead for you. However, if you dreamed of getting/being undressed in one, or being trapped in one, you will…
- Fitting room (See Dressing room)
- Locker Room To dream that you are in a locker room, suggests that you need time to cool off and calm down.It also indicates that you are involved in some competition or overcoming an obstacle in your life. Perhaps you are trying to pursue a love interest.If you dream of being in…