To see gold coins in your dream represents success and wealth.
Silver coins represent spirituality, values, and your self-esteem. Coins in dreams can also suggest missed opportunities.
Also see “Dime”, “Nickel”, “Penny” and “Quarter.”
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Coins:
- Coins Dreaming of dull silver coins forebodes an unhappy day ahead. Gold coins augur a prosperous time plus the opportunity to travel. Copper coins mean heavy responsibilities. Bright silver coins predict prosperity. See Money.
- Coins A small amount to money; research individual coin for clarity
- Coins See money
- Coins To dream of gold, denotes great prosperity and much pleasure derived from sight-seeing and ocean voyages.Silver coin is unlucky to dream about. Dissensions will arise in the most orderly families.For a maiden to dream that her lover gives her a silver coin, signifies she will be jilted by him. Copper…
- Coins of Silver Their interpretation varies according to the nature of the people. If a person sees himself as receiving them in the dream it means he will receive them in real life. For some it could mean receiving sustenance after arguing and quarrelling. At other times it could mean exchange of good…
- Gold Coins If the origin and quantity is unknown and they are more than four, its interpretation is somewhat unpleasant. It represents grief and sorrow which he will experience. Receiving any of these means his reputation will be harmed. This, in turn will lead to a dispute or quarrel. But if their…
- Change (coins) remnants of programming.
- Black Coins Contained in a Bag If a person sees himself as receiving black coins contained in a bag or pocket, it means a secret will be told to him which he will guard as a trust to his utmost ability.
- Giving Someone Black Coins A secret will be divulged to him.
- Coins Made from copper, Bronze etc. Receiving them symbolises evil gossiping about oneself and imprisonment. It could also mean unwholesome rizq and a lowly trade.
- A Single Gold Coin or Coins up to Four They represent his children whose numbers depend on the numbers he had seen.