A spiritual community to which we belong can be represented in dreams by a city, since a city was originally given status because it had a cathedral.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to City:
- City To see a city in your dream, signifies a sense of community and your social environment.To dream that you are in a deserted city, or that you feel alienated from the activity of the city, then it means that you feel rejected by those around you.To see a city in…
- City (golden) symbolic of Zion the city of God, Rev. 21:2
- City (dark) symbolizes Satan’s influence over a person or an area in which they live, Ps. 74:20
- City Symbolic of a busy and bustling life. If the city is filled with happy people it symbolizes righteousness. If the city is on a high hill it symbolizes blessing. If the city is being torn down or in ruins it symbolizes wickedness, Prov. 11:10-11
- City 1. Complex dilemma that one can ﬁgure out the solution to. 2. Situation where things are moving too quickly.
- City A busy city, riches; a deserted city, plague (Gypsy). Maternal symbol of woman who fosters the inhabitants as children (Jung).
- City To dream that you are in a strange city, denotes you will have sorrowful occasion to change your abode or mode of living.
- City A city usually has a core community, and we sometimes represent the place of work or opportunity in this way.
- City Dreaming of a city, particularly one known to us, is to be trying to understand our sense of community; of belonging to groups. We will often, through dreams, give ourselves clues as to what we require in the mental and emotional environment in which we live, and a bustling city…
- City (Knowledge; Town; Village) Entering a city in a dream means appeasement than leaving it.A city in a dream also represents a learned person, a wise man and a scholar.If one enters a city and finds it in ruins in his dream, it means that the learned people of that city…
- A City in Ruins The total or partial devastation of a city suggests that the inhabitants of that city will forsake their Deen. They may even lose their accumulated resources as a result of their misdeeds.
- Atlantic City Taking chances; gambling with choices
- Manila (City) Would like to visit faraway place.
- Walls of the city In a dream, the walls of a city represent strong men, a strong ruler, or a treasurer who is concerned about guarding the interests of his people.The walls of a city in a dream also represent the most pious and devout worshiper in that city, its most renowned men of…
- New York City The “hub of the world.” To be alone in New York City without any friends or companions is symbolic of being totally on your own. Whatever projects or enterprises you’re facing right now are likely to have to be done almost entirely on your own. The bright lights of New…
- New York City If you dream of New York City, you are longing for more excitement, glamor and sophistication in your life. You may be bored with your current surroundings.If the city was deserted or you felt alienated from the people/activity of the city, this suggests that you feel rejected by those who…
- City Hall To dream of a city hall, denotes contentions and threatened law suits.To a young woman this dream is a foreboding of unhappy estrangement from her lover by her failure to keep virtue inviolate.
- City Council To dream of a city council, foretells that your interests will clash with public institutions and there will be discouraging outlooks for you.
Posted in C