(Cash) In a dream, a candy signifies hard earned money, release from prison, recovering from an illness, delivering a child, or it could mean enrolling in a school to acquire knowledge or to learn a trade. Candy in a dream also means cash.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Candy:
- Candy A dream of eating candy is lucky, foretelling social pleasures and happiness in love and friendships.If you dream of eating sour or stale candy, something bad will come of keeping a secret too long.To dream of receiving a box of chocolates means you will gain in popularity.
- Candy To dream that you receive a box of candy indicates a general improvement financially. For women it also brings adoration from the sender. If you are the sender of the candy, you must face disappointments. If you are making the candy, you can expect a new adventure.
- Candy To dream about candy can be symbolic of a desire to eat sweets, Isa. 29:8. Candy can also symbolize a lure or temptation
- Candy See “candace”
- Candy Sweet words and deeds
- Candy To dream of making candy, denotes profit accruing from industry.To dream of eating crisp, new candy, implies social pleasures and much love-making among the young and old.Sour candy is a sign of illness or that disgusting annoyances will grow out of confidences too long kept.To receive a box of bonbons,…
- Cotton Candy A dream of cotton candy, or the machine that makes it, means you need to mind your own business more.
- Cotton Candy Sweet talk that tickles the ears but is of little or no worth
- Candy salesman (Candy shop) In a dream, a candy salesman represents a kind and a gentle person.Ifhe receives money for his candies in the dream, it means that he praises people with kind words and they praise him back with better words.(Also see Candy maker)
- Candy maker A candy maker in a dream represents a man of knowledge, or he could mean profits.(Also see Candy salesman)
- Candy Apple To dream of a candy apple (aka a caramel apple) is very lucky. You will be successful in a future endeavor.