Bear is significant of overwhelming competition in pursuits of every kind.
To kill a bear, portends extrication from former entanglements.
A young woman who dreams of a bear will have a threatening rival or some misfortune.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts to Bear:
- Bear If you dream of being chased or attacked by a bear, it suggests that you are dealing with competition or aggression in real life. Bears in dreams can also symbolize a period of introspection and thinking.
- Bear 1. Strong but gentle in nature. 2. A leader, especially military; a warrior. 3. Out-of-control unconscious elements, usually dangerous. 4. To become berserk; transformation.
- Bear Symbolic of ferocity, 2 Kings 2:24
- Bear You see a bear or a group of bears: you’ll bear a high-achiever child
- Bear To dream of a bear indicates unbelievable odds against any pursuit in the immediate future. For a woman, it is a threat of a rival who is interested in her occupation or the object of her affections.
- Bear The dream of a rich powerful enemy; to overcome a bear in your dream is a favorable sign (Artemidorus). Although the cult of Artemis worshiped the she-bear, in Christian thought the ferocious animals are usually suspect. Modern symbol of ferocity and surliness. Freudian sex dream.
- Bear A very angry person, i.E. A parent defending their child; see “animals”
- Bear (China, interpretation of dreams) You see a bear or a group of bears: you’ll bear a high-achiever child
- Bear (Mammal) In a dream, a bear represents someone with a physical infirmity, who is evil, deceitful, perfidious and betraying.A bear in a dream also represents a dull and a heavy looking woman who takes pleasure in partying, uninhibitedness and enjoying all types of entertainment.Seeing a bear in a dream also…
- Bear As a protective force in both men’s and women’s dreams, the bear can represent maternal energy.
- Bear To have a bear appear alive in a dream indicates aggression, or if it is dead, the handling of one’s deeper negative instincts.To dream of a toy bear – i.E.A teddy bear – shows a childlike need for security.
- Bear Psychologically, we have recognized the need to meet the force of our own creativity.As a symbol from a play on words, it can also suggest stamina, whether we are able to bear or put up with certain difficulties.
- Bear The bear symbolizes spiritual strength and power, both latent – for example, when a bear hibernates – and also apparent.In shamanism the bear is a very powerful totem animal – a form of guardian.
- Little Bear (See Constellations)
- Bear The mother appears in dreams in many forms, the bear being one of them.The image may be of the possessive, devouring mother or of the all-caring mother.If it is recognized in the dream that the bear is masculine, the image may then be of an overbearing person, or possibly the…
- Polar Bear Symbolic of a large problem
- Polar Bear To see a polar bear in your dream, signifies a reawakening. You are about to start expressing deep emotions that need to be released.
- Polar Bear Polar bears in dreams, are prognostic of deceit, as misfortune will approach you in a seeming fair aspect. Your bitterest enemies will wear the garb of friendship. Rivals will try to supersede you.To see the skin of one, denotes that you will successfully overcome any opposition.See Bear.
- Teddy Bear To dream of a teddy bear suggests a need to be comforted and cared for. You may be reminiscing about earlier times in your life when things were less complicated and you had more security.This dream may also signify an immature relationship.
- Polar Bear A double-minded person who can suddenly become very angry and aggressive, especially over their family